Dugless 903 Remote Control Mini Loader
Designed and built by Minprovise, the Dugless 903 is an automated digging and cleaning unit. It’s capable of maneuvering under low conveyor sections and other inaccessible places. This results in cleanups without shutdowns. Created specifically as a safe, and cost-effective solution for the mining industry. The low-profile design enables easy access underneath conveyor systems to remove material without risk to workers, equipment or the need to shut down. Because of this, Mining isn’t the only industry adding the Dugless 903 to their mobile assets.
BENEFITS OF THE DUGLESS 903
- No shutdowns required for cleanups
- Easily accesses most low ground clearance conveyor frames
- No manual labour needed, remove tonnes of material by remote control
- Improved safety, lower accident risk
- Improved productivity
- Greater cost-efficiency
- Designed to prevent drive machinery breakdowns
FEATURES OF THE DUGLESS 903
- WA designed and manufactured
- Remote controlled
- Simple 2 joystick hand remote harness
- Only 560mm tall
- Self-levelling 4 in 1 bucket heaped capacity of 0.13m3
- Upgraded 8-chamber Cyclone Design Airbox
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE DUGLESS 903
Since its launch, the Dugless series has proven its success globally to the mining and bulk material handling industries. In 2009, the year the Dugless 900 launched, the unit won:
- Winner of Bulk Materials Handling Award – London’s Mining Magazine
- Winner of Best Practice in OH&S Category – 4th Australian Bulk Handling Awards
- Finalist in the Innovative Mining Solutions Category – 6th Annual Mining Prospect Awards
The machine has since had the airbox upgraded, decreasing filter changeouts and extending engine life and nonstop operating hours. Which is why the DUGLESS 900 and upgraded 903 model have proven their success in mining & other industries.
For more information, to book a demo or request a quote for the Dugless 903 fill out the contact form below and we’ll will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, call us on (08) 9359 6800 today and come and see it for yourself at our WA Welshpool workshop.