Luwirep 70, For Fast Conveyor Belt Repair & Wear Protection
The Luwirep 70 is designed for the fast repair of rubber conveyor belts and wear protection. This 2-component repair material was developed by LUTZE, especially for damaged rubber conveyor belts.
The adhesion and abrasion on this system were optimised to the rubber’s characteristics. Conveniently, the Luwirep 70 can repair damages in as little as 40 minutes, and the conveyor is operational immediately once completed.
Applications for Conveyor Belt & Wear Protection Repair
The Luwirep 70 is compatible with all common scraper and belt cleaning systems and is suitable for a variety of applications where repairs are required. Find out about the appropriate applications for this system below.
- Repairing of cover rubber damages of fabric and steel cord conveyor belts.
- Compatible with all common scraper and belt cleaning systems.
- Covering mechanical fasteners.
- Restoring extremely stressed areas.
- Sealing plate seams of installed linings.
The Luwirep 70 allows you to repair your conveyor belt efficiently, minimising the downtime of your conveyor, helping you to get back to work sooner. Find out more about the advantages of the system below.
- Only small tools required.
- Fast and clean processing.
- Fastest curing time.
- Minimum downtime of your conveyor.
- Simple handling, even for inexperienced users.
- Applicable in hard-to-reach locations.
- Perfectly adjusted to rubber characteristics.
- Cartridges can be closed after being opened.
- Good adhesion on nearly every material.
Please ask for special primers for your application.