We have an experienced project management and engineering team within our Site Services Projects group who have delivered projects to a high standard, predominately in Mineral Processing brownfields environment. This includes capital projects between 50K to $5M contract value.
Our main differentiator is our ability to provide professional, responsive, and innovative end to end solutions which transfer our Clients requirements into reality, and eliminating the need for our Clients to manage several parties.
Our experienced and specialised Projects team have planned and executed several brownfields project types since 2015, including but not limited to:
- Crusher upgrades and replacements including large Gyratory, Cone and Jaw Crusher installations. This includes foundation repairs and upgrades
- Screening plant upgrades – vibrating and fixed
- Transfer chute upgrades, including in house fabrication and surface treatment of all platework and steelwork
- Conveyor drive upgrades
- Piping upgrades, including stainless steel, rubber lines and polyurethane pipe installations
- Fixed plant machine guarding upgrades
- Dust Collection System Upgrades
- Access platform upgrades – both fixed and mobile
- Tank Replacements and repairs
- Thickener replacements and repairs
- Stacker upgrades/repairs, including RMP works
- Structural integrity works – we have in house field blast and paint capability
Our project management team also has established relationships with key subcontractors, including civil concrete works, electrical and instrumentation, crane services, mechanical survey, and non-destructive testing to support our end-to-end delivery model.