Combining the Best Design Features into One Solution
The experience and knowledge gained from decades of working with apron feeders as part of our ongoing crusher circuit maintenance and shutdown expertise, has enabled us to optimise certain features. These design features increase efficacy and ease of access improving maintenance processes while enhancing the safety of personnel and operators.
Innovative maintenance and safety features include:
- Segmented Sprockets for replacement without severing chains
- External Hydraulic Take-Up adjustment to allow adjustment without stoppage
- Integrated Lifting points for safer roller replacement
- Optional Composite Toolkit customized per machine
- Optional supply of purpose made Maintenance Platforms
- Optional Dribble Conveyor incorporated
Click here to view a video about our Apron Feeders.
Flexible Design Options
The Minprovise Apron Feeder Series is designed to conform to all AS/NZ standards while being able to accommodate design adjustments and adaptations to suit specific needs and requirements of our customers without compromise.
Possible adjustments include:
- Forged solid one-piece Head Drive Shafts
- Composite Shafts with keyed Sprocket Hubs
- Electro-Mechanical Drive Units
- Hydraulic Drive Units
- Single or Dual Drives
- Hydraulic Take-Up Adjusters
- Mechanical Take-Up Adjusters
- Optional Modular Skirt systems incorporated or adapted to suit clients existing design
- Optional Guarding incorporated
Minprovise is a West Australian owned and operated company. Our Head Office and fabrication workshop is located in Welshpool, where the Apron Feeder range is manufactured. We aim to support local suppliers by sourcing components locally.
Apron Feeder Service & Support Capabilities
Minprovise’s Apron Feeder service and support capabilities include everything from Comprehensive Audits to complete refurbishments of the Apron Feeder and ancillary equipment. Our aim is to continually improve safety and identify efficiencies in processes, costs and improve downtime.
- Provide the client with an accurate position of the current condition of all the running gear and allows for the planning and procurement of long lead items
- Detailed report will highlight component and equipment condition and outline recommendations for ongoing maintenance and improvements
Minprovise are experienced specialists in the maintenance and servicing of Apron Feeders and associated ancillary equipment. We offer a complete and comprehensive service that covers:
- Design and Engineered drawings
- Project Management from Conception to Hand-over
- Initial inspection, planning and pre-engagement to ensure all options are covered and improvement methods investigated
- Provision of a full methodology SWP’s and Gantt
- A detailed report on work completed including, ITPs and any “Opportunities to Improve”
- Break-in works, as required
- Specialised tooling
- Technical Support and Advice
Click here to download our Apron Feeder brochure.
To learn more about our Apron Feeders, fill out the contact form below and someone will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, call us on (08) 9359 6800 today.