At Minprovise International Pty Ltd, we are one of Australia’s leading maintenance and contractor service companies, providing support to the mining, oil & gas and construction industries. Our head office is located in Perth, but we provide our services Australia wide. The specialised team at Minprovise have the skills and experience to complete a wide range of services from mining equipment refurbishment and repairs, through to a variety of shutdown maintenance services across the mining, oil & gas and construction industries.
Mining, Oil & Gas and Construction Shutdown Contractors
Minprovise is highly recognised for its specialist shutdown, equipment and fabrication maintenance services within Western Australia. Our skilled contractors perform routine, preventative and breakdown maintenance and fabrication or repair activities on highly specialised plant and equipment, including:
- Crushers (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and Sizers)
- Ball, rod, sag and comminution mills
- Apron and pan feeders
- Chutes/bins and hoppers
- Rock breakers
- Screens and scrubbers/trommels
- Belt filters and pressure filters
- Conveyors and transfer chutes
- Pumps and wet plant repairs
- Stackers and reclaimers
We have an extensive shutdown services group, that services and maintains “Production-critical” plant and equipment for many ASX listed or privately-owned mining companies and governmental facilities.
As specialist multidisciplinary maintainers operating within the iron ore, nickel & cobalt, lithium, copper, gold, mineral sands, refining, and oil and gas sectors, our expertise excels in:
- Engineering, fabrication and manufacturing project, via the utilisation of our state-of the-art large workshop located within the Welshpool industrial area
- Specialist shutdown, project execution works, sustaining and small-CAPEX projects, infrastructure development and installation projects
Our maintenance and fabrication contractor teams, undertake on-going projects and shutdowns for major clients across the mining, oil & gas and construction industries, including Rio Tinto Iron Ore (RTIO), Roy Hill, BHPNi West, CSBP, Westfarmers, CSBP, Tronox, Fremantle Port Authority, Darlot Gold, Millennium Gold, and Pilbara Minerals.
Our Equipment Maintenance Services & Team Capabilities
Minprovise employs competent, qualified and experienced staff and contractors, including trade-qualified specialists, to meet our client’s needs. To support our clients, Minprovise performs the following maintenance services:
- Engineering design, drafting, fabrication, manufacturing and installation of major plant and equipment.
- Specialist and generalist maintenance activities, including planning, scheduling, management and execution.
- Fixed-plant maintenance and performance-enhancement programs.
- Maintenance shutdowns across all varying commodities and bulk handling facilities and refineries.
- Project development work, including minor and sustaining capital projects.
- Infrastructure installation projects.
- Specialist welding services.
- Machining and fitting services.
- Deconstruction and construction projects.
- Development and implementation of “continuous improvement” programs.
Our one-stop-shop business model, incorporating our workshop with our shutdown and project teams and contractors, provides our clients with superior engineering and maintenance services, allowing them to continuously improve their plant performance and maintainability.
If you would like to find out more about our shutdown, maintenance and repair services across the mining, oil & gas and construction industries fill out the contact form below. Alternatively, contact our team in Perth on (08) 9359 6800 today.