Designed and built by MINPROVISE, the DUGLESS 900 is an automated digging and cleaning unit capable of safely maneuvering under low conveyor sections and other inaccessible places to remove spillage and blockages without any risk to workers or equipment.
- No conveyor shutdown required during maintenance
- Easily accesses low ground clearance conveyor frames
- No manual labour needed
- Improved safety, Lower accident risk
- Improved productivity
- Greater cost efficiency
- Designed to prevent drive machinery breakdowns
- Simple 2 joystick hand remote harness
- Only 560mm tall
- Self-levelling 4 in 1 bucket heaped capacity of 0.13m3
2009 Year of launch to market:
- Winner of Bulk Materials Handling Award – London’s Mining Magazine
- Winner of Best Practice in OH&S Category – 4th Australian Bulk Handling Awards
- Finalist in the Innovative Mining Solutions Category – 6th Annual Mining Prospect Awards
Since its launch, the DUGLESS 900 has proven its success globally to the mining & bulk material handling industries.